· How do I arrange a Consultation

Our trained consultants work independently of us – we do not employ them or run clinics.

If you want to attend a free NHS clinic, you will need to be referred by your GP or medical consultant in line with local agreements.

You can refer yourself to consultants who provide services within private clinics, but you may have to pay a consultation fee.

Should you have a legal or rehabilitation firm working on your behalf, they will advise you and make initial arrangements for you to attend a private clinic for a camouflage consultation and a Report to the Court for your personal injury claim.